MUST — BY COMMAND OF U.N. LAW
Poke through National Archives and any relevant records to—
- find out who the original owners of ‘your’ lands were
- then trace their current heirs
- and, with copious apologies, endless tears etc
- return those lands (with any ‘improvements’) to their rightful owners.
we could simply accept that the past is the past, learn from it, resolve to never again make mistakes, bring our descendants up to be nice, and—
“In fact, while accumulatively billions of dollars over recent decades have been transferred to those of even a highly attenuated Maori genetic inheritance, we should remember that these handouts – including for the demands to keep the Maori language alive (which it now isn’t …) should far more appropriately be directed to other areas of much greater priority. For example, the health budgets…the desperately cash-strapped hospitals… the grossly under-funded Pharmac – whose markedly low annual grant and inability to carry the cost of procedures now commonplace even Australia, and saving lines overseas, has become almost scandalous.”
Sourced: CLICK HERE
Actually, we need a form of democracy based on Reality.
I for one:
- REFUSE TO ACCEPT
- ANY FORM OF UNEARNED GUILT
—and I think that people who do
- are incapable of rational thinking
- have no real moral sense
- are bloody pathetic.
- all you Yanks—give those lands back to the Injuns!
- You Aussies—give ’em back to the Abos. Now!
- You simpering Kiwis— return ’em to the noble Maoris.
- You, Poms … track back through your mongrel history—there must be SOME bugger you can return your lands to.
(There. I haven’t even had brekkie yet and already the major source of the World’s troubles solved.)